The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. law. If you believe in good faith that materials hosted on the website infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a DMCA Notice (“ Notice”) requesting that the material be removed, or access to it blocked. The Notice should be sent to the following
Designated Copyright Agent:
Jim Soda PA
6910 Belmont CT.
Lakewood Ranch, FL 34202
The takedown notice must include the following information:
If you believe that material on or accessible from any of our websites infringes your copyright or the copyright of a person you are authorized to act on behalf of and you would like such material removed therefrom (or access disabled thereto), please send a written notice with ALL of the following statements and information to our designated agent identified below.
Under Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, the written notice must include the following:
1. A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf the copyright owner.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to locate the material.
4. Sufficient contact information for the copyright owner or authorized person, such as full name, mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
5. A statement that the copyright owner or authorized person has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner of the material that is allegedly infringed.
Please note, your written notice may not be fully effective, and thus not comply with Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, unless it provides the required information detailed above.