Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
854 Blue Sage St #103, Celebration
Come see this beautiful and well maintained first floor 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom condominium located in the Celebration East Village community with park views. An easy walk to the Celebration Town Center shops and restaurants. Enjoy the comfort of the wrap around porch with park views. This spectacular home features 42" kitchen cabinets, granite counter tops, custom tile floors laid on a diagonal pattern, tray ceilings and a detached one car garage. Celebration is a community with five community pools, fitness center, A rated schools, multiple parks & playgrounds, miles of walking/bike trails, and a downtown area with great restaurants (fine and casual) and shops. Celebration Health/Hospital with its state-of-the-art minimally invasive robotic surgery center and Fitness Center. Call for your private appointment to see this home today!
- MLS® #O5535623
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,406
- Year Built2004
- UtilitiesCable Available, Public Sewer, Public Utilities, Public Water Available, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesElevators, Fitness, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Park, Playground, Tennis Courts
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Garage
- ViewBalcony, Park View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Outdoor Lights, Patio/Porch/Deck Covered
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- Days on Market54
- Address854 Blue Sage St #103
- SubdivisionTerraces/east Village
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34747
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan(s), Fire Sprinkler, Inside Utility, Smoke Alarm(s), Solid Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling, Walk In Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookup
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Electric
- Stories1st Floor Multi-Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryCelebration (K12)
- MiddleCelebration (K12)
- HighCelebration (K12)
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams At The Lakes.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2017 at 10:18pm EST.
Sotheby’s International Realty® is a registered trademark licensed to Sotheby’s International Realty Affiliates LLC. Each office is independently owned and operated. Equal Housing Opportunity.