Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
205 Reserve Pl, Celebration
Welcome to your fabulous new home nestled on a quiet street, facing a beautiful conservation park in Celebration! This David Weekley Meridian Victorian home shows like a model, with all the right upgrades…gorgeous hardwood floors contrasting with large porcelain tiles, crown molding, plantation shutters, upgraded kitchen with cherry cabinets, granite and subway tile back splash, stainless steel appliances and an awesome new back porch pavered area. Beyond the upgrades this home sits on a corner lot offering lots of natural light and expansive views and a charming large front porch that stretches the width of the home. A welcoming foyer opens to a combined formal living and dining room, with a den/office/playroom across. The eat-in kitchen has a generous island and breakfast bar that opens out to the family room with 2 story ceilings. A roomy downstairs master suite is followed by 2 bedrooms upstairs, each with its own bathroom, and a large bonus room that is perfect for a media or play room. The pristine fenced pavered patio is perfect for outdoor entertaining and is entirely fenced in. A 3-car garage features a large parking pad, as well as an upstairs in-law apartment with 1 bed and 1 bath. It currently has a tenant in place for $1,100/month and the tenant is willing to re-up the lease for another 18 months. One of the Celebration community pools is just down the street and the miles of bike trails are out your front door. Don’t delay and schedule your showing today!
- MLS® #O5530397
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,537
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electric, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Public Sewer, Public Utilities, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground
- FeaturesAssociation Recreation - Owned, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Dock, Golf Community, Park, Playground, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Water Access
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot, Park View, Sidewalk, Street One Way, Street Paved
- ExteriorSiding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesDetached In-Law Apt, Fenced, French Doors, Gutters / Downspouts, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Patio/Porch/Deck Open, Rental Apartment, Sprinkler Metered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10889 Sq. Ft.
- RoofMetal, Shingle
- Days on Market94
- Address205 Reserve Pl
- SubdivisionCelebration North Village Unit 05
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34747
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan(s), Crown Molding, Inside Utility, Smoke Alarm(s), Solid Surface Counters, Volume Ceilings, Walk In Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookup
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Zoned/Multiple
- CoolingCentral, Zoned/Multiple
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryCelebration (K12)
- MiddleCelebration (K12)
- HighCelebration (K12)
Listing information courtesy of Waypoint Real Estate Group Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2017 at 10:18pm EST.
Sotheby’s International Realty® is a registered trademark licensed to Sotheby’s International Realty Affiliates LLC. Each office is independently owned and operated. Equal Housing Opportunity.