Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16525 Hillside Cir, Lakewood Ranch
This home offers a beautiful, WCI San Remo-style great room plan with amazing appointments throughout. Features include gorgeous elevation with brick trim, lush landscaping, two-car garage, paver drive and walkway. The lovely gourmet kitchen boasts KitchenAid stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, built-in oven, granite countertops, engineered hardwood flooring, porcelain tile, 42-inch Tolani maple cabinets by Merillat, Kona color cabinetry and soft close drawers. Enjoy the fabulous open floor plan, great for entertaining. All baths have granite with a bathtub in the guest bath. Work at home in the spacious office. The owner’s retreat offers dual sinks and a walk-in shower. There is a screened, paver lanai for covered area, pool and spa with a lake view. Extra’s include remote pool controls, in-home, tankless hot water heater, in-wall pest control paid till the end of the year (2017) and plumbing for the outdoor kitchen. Dine at the new members-only Lodge and take advantage of the 18-hole members-only golf course, resident fitness facility, new resident pool and social center for entertaining and grilling. This brand-new and never-lived-in home awaits. Close to UTC Mall, restaurants, polo, the beaches and your everyday errand runs.
- MLS® #A4189195
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,228
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electric, Gas, Public Utilities, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground
- FeaturesCommunity Hot Tub/Spa, Gated Community, Golf Community, Recreation Building
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Pool View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Heated Pool, Salt Water, Spa
- ExteriorBlock, Brick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHot Tub/Spa, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market308
- Address16525 Hillside Cir
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionCountry Club East At Lakewood Ranch
- CityLakewood Ranch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Crown Molding, In Wall Pest System, Inside Utility, Solid Stone Counters, Thermal Windows, Tray Ceiling, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesBuilt In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Appliances, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Range Hood, Tankless Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Gas Natural
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2017 at 10:18pm EST.
Sotheby’s International Realty® is a registered trademark licensed to Sotheby’s International Realty Affiliates LLC. Each office is independently owned and operated. Equal Housing Opportunity.