Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6938 Brier Creek Ct, Lakewood Ranch
Many decorative accents and moldings enhance the beauty of this well-appointed, yet comfortable home. Stunning double lead glass doors lead to the formal living room with a view of the pool and patio area through a large bay window. Woof flooring, crown moldings and attractive 10-foot tray ceilings are found throughout the home. A two-sided gas fireplace with stone mantel adds a touch of elegance to both the living room and the kitchen dining area. The kitchen has cream colored glazed cabinets with textured glass doors, granite countertops, a large floating island with a double sink, GE Monogram appliances, mirror backsplash and a butler’s bar. The master suite features a double door entry, a foyer area separating the bedroom and bathroom, two closets with custom built-in organizers, granite countertops, dual sinks, walk-in shower and a private water closet. Hardwood floors, Hunter Douglas plantation shutters, silhouettes and custom drapes add to the decor. An office, three bedrooms and three baths complete the first floor. A theater room with a 106-inch projection screen plus a bedroom and full bath are located on the second floor. The screened paver lanai is beautiful with a heated saltwater pool/spa and a complete outdoor kitchen. A three-and-a-half-car garage and oversized driveway provide ample parking space. Located on a private, serene lot, this custom Lee Wetherington home is sure to please the most discriminate buyer. It is close to UTC Mall, shopping and dining, in a maintenance-free area.
- MLS® #A4186108
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,423
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Avail, Cable Available, Electric, Gas, Public Utilities, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesGated Community, Golf Community, Maintenance Free, Park, PUD, Security
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, In County
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated Pool, In Ground, Salt Water, Spa
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHot Tub/Spa, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market157
- Address6938 Brier Creek Ct
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionLakewood Ranch Ccv Sp Ii
- CityLakewood Ranch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, BuiltinFeatures, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Vacuum, Dry Bar, Hot Tub/Spa, Inside Utility, Solid Wood Cabinets, Tray Ceiling, Walk In Closet, Window Treatment
- AppliancesBuilt In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Gas Natural
- FireplacesGas Fireplace, Living Room, Other Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2017 at 4:38pm EDT.
Sotheby’s International Realty is a registered trademark licensed to Sotheby’s International Realty Affiliates LLC. Each office is independently owned and operated. Equal Housing Opportunity.