Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4676 Claremont Park Dr, Lakewood Ranch
This is a beautiful Central Park home behind the gates. This immaculate property offers lush landscaping and a two-car garage with extra storage. Entering this home, you will find plantation shutters and crown molding throughout, wood columns, tile throughout the main living areas, a spacious dining room with wainscoting wall trim and a large gathering area off of the kitchen. The kitchen boasts a sizable breakfast area, stainless steel appliances, five-burner gas cooktop, custom cabinets, pull-out drawers, pantry, double sink and a large granite countertop. The owner's retreat offers a tray ceiling with crown molding, carpet, three windows that bring in the natural lighting, two huge walk-in closets and a bath with dual sinks, a walk-in tiled shower with seamless glass and a private water closet. The huge concrete lanai features a lovely saltwater pool and TV hookup. Enjoy the nice sized yard. Additional offerings include radiant barrier and humidistat. This home is close to A-rated schools, dog parks, splash parks and so much more. You will love this gated community. Welcome home.
- MLS® #A4182058
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,389
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Avail, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electric, Fire Hydrant, Public Utilities, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground
- FeaturesFees Required, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Maintenance Free, Park, Playground, PUD, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Card Entry
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Pool View, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated Pool, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Outdoor Lights, Screen/Covered Enclosure, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market253
- Address4676 Claremont Park Dr
- SubdivisionCentral Park Sp G-2a & G-2b
- CityLakewood Ranch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Crown Molding, Inside Utility, Radiant Barrier, Smoke Alarm(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Tray Ceiling, Walk In Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Window Treatment
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Appliances, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 25th, 2017 at 9:34am EDT.
Sotheby’s International Realty is a registered trademark licensed to Sotheby’s International Realty Affiliates LLC. Each office is independently owned and operated. Equal Housing Opportunity.