Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16116 Clearlake Ave, Lakewood Ranch
Spectacular and stately looking custom home built by John Cannon. Enter the world of luxury in the Tuscan-style guard-gated community of The Lake Club! Offering lush landscaping and curb appeal with oversized four-car garage and paver drive. Featuring five bedrooms and six-and-a-half baths with granite, this lakefront lot is over a half-acre with an all-out preserve setting. Includes double glass/wood front doors, stone front finish, tile and wood flooring and grand family room with gas stone fireplace and built-in shelving. Ceiling treatments, crown and arched detailing and 10-foot sliding doors. Kitchen has granite, stainless steel appliances, wood cabinetry, glass tile backsplash, island with sink, Sub-Zero wine bar and cooler, Wolf four-burner stove/griddle, two pantries and ice maker. Dining off the kitchen with large wall niches opens to lanai. Owner’s retreat has sitting area, marble bath countertops, garden tub, dual sinks, vanity and walk-in shower. Walk-in closet with island and built-ins, along with two extra closets and storage area. Office, music room or flex area and bonus room with wet bar and porch are also included. Outdoor kitchen with sink and grill, saltwater heated pool/spa and fireplace and Colonnade screened lanai with two covered areas. Laundry with desk and cabinetry has a door off to outside and island. Icynene insulation, water filtration, hurricane rated windows, CATV wiring, surround sound, fenced yard and second laundry upstairs complete this home. Lake and preserve views.
- MLS® #A4177959
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,343
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Avail, Cable Available, Cable Connected
- FeaturesCommunity Hot Tub/Spa, Fees Required, Gated Community, Recreation Building, Security
- # of Garages4
- Garages4 Car Garage
- ViewCul-De-Sac, In County
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite/Concrete, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHot Tub/Spa, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Screen/Covered Enclosure, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market884
- Address16116 Clearlake Ave
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionLake Club Ph I
- CityLakewood Ranch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Inside Utility, Tray Ceiling, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Appliances, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine/Bar Refrigerator
- FireplacesFamily Room, Gas Fireplace
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 27th, 2017 at 10:26am EDT.
Sotheby’s International Realty is a registered trademark licensed to Sotheby’s International Realty Affiliates LLC. Each office is independently owned and operated. Equal Housing Opportunity.