Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6809 Belmont Ct, Lakewood Ranch
OVER $100,000 AND TOTALLY RENOVATED! What a NEW 2017 FRESH CLEAN LOOK! WOW WHAT A LAKE VIEW! 3M HURRICANE FILM $22,000 on ALL windows and doors! PRIVATE AND QUIET! BRAND NEW LIGHTING / FANS, 24X24 HIGH GLOSS TILE FLOORING, QUARTZ COUNTERS, LED CAN LIGHT, NEW MASTER BATH! Stone around the two-way fireplace. Beautiful curb appeal with lush landscaping and night lighting. Circular paver drive. Oversized three-car garage. Cozy living and dining areas for entertaining your guests. Two great-looking wet bars, wine cooler, ice maker. Coffered ceilings, crown and up lighting. Numerous different ceiling treatments. Large island with sink and cabinetry. Designer white rich custom cabinets throughout. Walk-in pantry. Stainless five-burner gas stove and warming drawer. Enormous breakfast area with aquarium window. Huge family room. Wall of built-ins and storage. Two massive bonus rooms. Owner’s retreat offers generous NEW center tub, two-sided walk-in shower. Den with exquisite custom wood built-ins. Fourth bedroom upstairs that overlooks an amazing lake view. Upstairs kitchen with enormous space for a media, workout, play or flex room. NEW TILE screened lanai overlooking the lake and nature's finest beauty. Alluring saltwater pool, spa. Stunning arched colonnade and travertine natural stone w/ cement underneath. Massive lanai with two covered areas. Stone fireplace, outdoor kitchen complete with grill, sink.
- MLS® #A4164168
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,656
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Avail, Cable Available, Cable Connected, County Water, Public Sewer, Public Utilities
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated Pool, Inside, Salt Water, Spa, Tile, Vinyl, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHot Tub/Spa, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Screen/Covered Enclosure, Sliding Doors, Gutters / Downspouts
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market391
- Address6809 Belmont Ct
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionLakewood Ranch Ccv Sp Dd, U1&u2
- CityLakewood Ranch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, BuiltinFeatures, Ceiling Fan(s), Crown Molding, Inside Utility, Smoke Alarm(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Tray Ceiling, Unfurnished, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Window Treatment, In Wall Pest System
- AppliancesBuilt In Oven, Cook Top Only, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Appliances, Microwave, Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine/Bar Refrigerator, Hot Water Gas
- FireplacesGas Fireplace, Family Room, Other Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2017 at 10:18pm EST.
Sotheby’s International Realty® is a registered trademark licensed to Sotheby’s International Realty Affiliates LLC. Each office is independently owned and operated. Equal Housing Opportunity.